Level 6 Early intervention and family support
Early intervention and family
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The Level 3 Diploma in Immigration Enforcement has been designed to meet the learning and development needs of staff working in Immigration Enforcement (IE). It is specifically aimed at the Assistant Immigration Officer – Immigration Officer training pathway. This pathway enables new and existing arrest staff to progress to fully skilled frontline immigration officers and to demonstrate consistent competence in the execution of their operational duties.
The qualification can be applied to a wide range of settings/sectors including health and social care; early years such as playgroups, schools and children’s centres; charities/organisations which deal with vulnerable children, young people and adults; fire and rescue services; criminal justice; older people’s services. You may benefit from this qualification if you work as, for example: a health visitor, nurse, family support worker, early years’ teacher, youth worker, probation or police officer, or social worker.
The qualification aims to support multiagency and multidisciplinary working in increasingly complex networks. It also provides you with professional development and career progression.
You will have to successfully complete seven mandatory units to achieve the qualification
Minimum Required Kit List
Laptop with Microsoft word and power point
- Applying social justice values, attitudes and behaviours to Early Intervention and Family Support
- Assessing and managing risk in Early Intervention and Family Support
- Family-centred and person-centred approaches in Early Intervention and Family Support
- Legislation, policy and indicators in Early Intervention and Family Support
- Multiagency working in Early Intervention and Family Support
- Multidisciplinary working in Early Intervention and Family Support
- Professional development in Early Intervention and Family Support
Contact +44 800 195 1644