1. Effectively plan and prepare for operating in a complex/hostile environment
2. Competently operate within a crisis management team.
3. Demonstrate personal security strategies.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of foreign liaisons.
5. Understand the dynamics of radio procedures.
6. Be competent in incident management.
7. Have a generic understanding of weapons and mines.
8. Understand the generic make-up and deployment of mines.
9. Mitigate the escalation of civil unrest and demonstrations.
10. Understand Improvised explosive device generics and their methodology
11. Conduct vehicle search.
12. Provide crisis management within an active shooter scenario.
13. Follow methodology for conduct under capture/hostage taking.
14. Be competent in escape and evasion techniques.
15. Show techniques to sustain life.
16. Be able to plan safe routes of passage.
17. Conduct vehicle ambush drills.
18. Conduct vehicle mine strike drills.
19.Demonstrate vehicle breakdown techniques in remote locations.
20. Understand ballistics and their capabilities.
21.Show an understanding of firearm characteristics and manipulation.
22. Identify the reasons for the covert carry of a firearm.
23. Gain close quarter combat skills (CQC – Self Defence).
24. Be able to conduct surveillance within a complex/hostile environment.
25. Be able to conduct Building/Venue reconnaissance.
Qualification Number: 603/3049/1
Qualification Level: Level 6
Guided Learning Hours: 100
Total Qualification Time: 300