2 Day Award for upskilling a Door supervisor within the private security industry
2 day Level 2 Award for Upskilling a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Essential qualification for those seeking to renew their SIA Door Supervisor’s Licence and who gained a Door Supervision qualification prior to June 2010 or whose qualification did not include the physical intervention module (applies to some qualifications awarded between June and September 2010).
For those already working as a door supervisor in the private security industry who undertook their door supervision qualification prior to the previous L2 Award in Door Supervision qualification, and who need to renew their licence.
Great course to gain the sia licence and preparing to work in this sector
Minimum Required Kit List
Laptop with Microsoft word and power point
What is not included:
- 18 Years +
- Level 1 English Language
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- Understand counter terrorism issues relevant to a door supervisor;
- Know the role of a door supervisor when first aid situations occur in licensed premises;
- Know legislation and requirements regarding children and young people relevant to a door supervisor;
- Understand how a door supervisor can help to keep vulnerable people safe;
- Understand queue management and venue capacity responsibilities relevant to a door supervisor;
- Understand physical interventions and the implications of their use;
- Understand how to reduce the risk of harm when physical intervention skills are used;
- Be able to use non-aggressive physical skills to protect yourself and others; •
- Be able to use non-pain related standing, holding and escorting techniques, including non-restrictive and restrictive skills;
- Understand good practice to follow after physical interventions.