4 day Award in understanding stewarding and spectator events
4 day Level 2 Award in understanding stewarding and spectator events
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This qualification is aimed at individuals who wish to work as a steward in the Active Leisure, Learning and Well-being sector. This may include events such as sports, music festivals, concerts, parades or carnivals. It covers how to prepare for events, control entry and exit of customers, identify and deal with crowd problems and respond to emergencies.
Minimum Required Kit List
Laptop with Microsoft word and power point
What is not included:
- 18 Years +
- Level 1 English Language
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- control security incidents
- portray a positive personal image
- reducing the risks to health and safety at work
- searches of people and their property
- searches of vehicles for unauthorised items
- control entry to and egress from premises
- deal with disorderly and aggressive behaviour.