UCP E-learning 50 hours Level 3 Basic Surveillance course (urban, rural and Technical)
50hrs Basic Surveillance course (urban, rural and Technical)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to enter the Surveillance remit of security and investigations
The 50 hours e-learning UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to step into the surveillance industry and be confident taking on surveillance contracts and tasks.
50hrs of intense training for Surveillance covering all aspects from theory with practical with a multiple-choice exam to complete the course.
Anyone wishing to enter the surveillance and investigation industry, or close protection would seriously need to take this type of training. This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to apply for a job in the private security industry.
Minimum Required Kit List
Laptop with Microsoft word and power point
Skill Prerequisites None
- Basic Surveillance and terminologies
- Urban surveillance techniques
- Working on your own and within a team
- Playing the Grey Man
- Foot follows
- Vehicle follows
- Stake outs
- Rural Surveillance and terminologies
- Rural Surveillance techniques
- Map reading
- Model building
- Close Target Reconnaissance
- Technical surveillance
- Bug finding – search
- Bug planting – rooms video and audio
- Thermal and infrared devices
- Home-made improvised bugging devices
- Anti-surveillance terminologies
- Anti-surveillance techniques
Contact +44 800 195 1644