UCP e-learning 25 hours Level 2 Technical Surveillance
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to enhance their Surveillance skills and keep them sharp, anyone wishing to get into the remit of security and investigations
The 25-hour UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to step into the surveillance industry and be confident taking on surveillance contracts and tasks.
25 hours of intense training for Technical Surveillance covering all aspects from theory to practical in the skills of Technical Surveillance within the surveillance industry.
Anyone wishing to enter the surveillance and investigation industry, or close protection would seriously need to take this type of training. This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to apply for a job in the private security industry.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Laptop with Microsoft word and power point,
- USB memory stick with 10 GB max
- Pencil and pen, eraser
Skill Prerequisites None
- Bug sweeps
- Person, vehicle and room searches
- Technical equipment
- Notes and reporting
- Working on your own and within a team
- Installing bugs
- Finding bugs and hidden cameras
- Phone tapping – mobile phone hacking
- Meeting room technical surveillance counter measures
- Cyber security
- Listening devices
- parameter defences
- biometric entrance checks
- lock picking
Contact +44 800 195 1644