UCP eLearning 25 hours Level 2 Anti-Surveillance
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to enhance their Surveillance skills and keep them sharp, anyone wishing to get into the remit of security and investigations
The 25 hours UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to step into the surveillance industry and be confident taking on surveillance contracts and tasks.
25 hours of intense training for Surveillance covering all aspects from theory to practical in the skills of (Anti Surveillance) within the surveillance industry.
Anyone wishing to enter the surveillance and investigation industry, or close protection would seriously need to take this type of training. This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to apply for a job in the private security industry.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Laptop with Microsoft word and power point,
- USB memory stick with 10 GB max
- Pencil and pen, eraser
Skill Prerequisites None
- Surveillance and terminologies
- Working on your own and within a team
- Playing the Grey Man
- Disguises – prosthetic masks
- Fingerprint spoofing strips
- Phone blockers
- Anti-drone clothing – umbrellas
- Mapping of the urban streets
- Seen but not noticed
- Rapid change
Contact +44 800 195 1644