UCP Level 4 E-learning 100 hours HECPO (Hostile Environment Close Protection Officer)
100 hours Hostile Close Protection Environment Training course
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to enter the medium to high-risk industry of close protection armed sector.
The 100hrs online UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to apply for overseas high-risk jobs such as Middle East, Africa and South America.
100 hours of intense training for hostile environment close protection covering all aspects from theory to practical with a multiple-choice exam to complete the course.
Anyone wishing to enter the high-risk industry of armed close protection would seriously need to take this type of training (former military or not) This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to apply for a job in the private security contractor or overseas high-risk industry. The 100hrs e-learning UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to apply for overseas high-risk jobs such as Middle East, Africa and South America.
Minimum Required Kit List
Laptop with Microsoft word and power point
Skill Prerequisites None
Surveillance Rural, Urban and Technical, including Reconnaissance
- Level 4 Hostile Environment Close Protection (pre-deployment administrative requirements and introduction to operating in Hostile Environments. Rules on use of Force, Cultural, IED Awareness, Anti-Ambush Drills (foot and vehicle) reaction to attack.
- PSD/PMC Roles and Responsibilities including small team tactics-communications-reacting to trauma (Casevec) – Search – Kidnap for Ransom
Understand the importance of reconnaissance within a close protection environment
- Understand search procedures within a close protection environment
- Be able to establish and maintain secure environments
- Understand the importance of threat assessment, risk management and operational planning
- Understand the importance of teamwork and operational briefing within a close protection environment
- Understand close protection foot drills
- Understand the importance of planning for route selection
- Understand the importance of transport management within the close protection environment
- Understand incident management within a close protection environment
- Understand venue security operations
- Be able to plan and prepare to carry out a high-risk close protection operation
- Be able to provide close protection of a principal
- Concealed carry weapons
- Level 1 IOF Award in Basic carbine training 5.56mm/7.62mm
- Level 1 IOF Award in Basic pistol training 9mm