3-Day Etiquette and protocol for the professional close protection operative
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to learn more about protocols and etiquette within the close protection industry. This award is designed for those learners wishing to show their employer that they have kept up continued development in their career.
This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to enhance their skill in close protection and knowing that eventually they will meet dignities and royalty at some point in their career.
The e-learning and/or guided learning close protection course covers all aspects from theory to practical You will be put through your paces from our highly experienced tutors, so prepare to train hard every single day.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Grey, Blue or Black Suit, black shoes, dark or neutral tie, black socks, belt
- Laptop with Microsoft word and power point,
- USB memory stick with 10 GB max
- Pencil and pen, eraser
- Understand cultural and religious awareness
- Understand global etiquette
- Understanding table manners and setting tables
- Understanding health and safety
- Understanding preparation of food and hygiene
- Understanding personal grooming and clothing selection
- Understanding introductions to diverse VIP’s
- Understanding your role in acting in front of your Principals friends and clients
- Entrance and events
- Meeting royals and ministers
- Basics in languages
Contact +44 800 195 1644