3 day Reaction to Attack for High-risk Operations for the Close Protection Operative working within the private security industry
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to enhance their already learned close protection skills and to enter the high-risk industry of close protection armed and unarmed.
The 3-day UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to apply for overseas high-risk jobs such as Iraq and South America.
The 30 guided learning close protection course covers all aspects of practical drills and skills in responding to threats. You will be put through your paces from our highly experienced tutors, so prepare to train hard every single day. We finish the course with a few final exercises protecting 3 types of clients that you will possibly come across in your future career, so this course really prepares you for high risk bodyguarding duties.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Grey, Blue or Black Suit, black shoes, dark or neutral tie, black socks, belt
- Casual Jeans or Dockers; gym clothing
- Laptop with Microsoft word and power point,
- USB memory stick with 10 GB max
- Pencil and pen, eraser
What is not included:
- Level 3 Close Protection
*All prerequisite awards should
not be expired so please check the
expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have
a reasonable level of
- Understand good practice to follow conflict situations
- Understanding weapons used for high-risk defence and offence
- Understand when to react and when to hold
- Understand proximities of threats (distance and time)
- Evacuation procedures on armed attack
- IED Awareness
- Gun safely (how to make safe)
- Public control and emergency services
- Working in a team and individually