7 days unarmed combat + Kubaton and edged knife defence and combataives for professional executive close protection operatives
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to enter the medium to high-risk industry of close protection armed and unarmed and to enter the industry as a trained operative with the skill of unarmed defence.
The 7-day UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to apply for overseas high-risk jobs such as Iraq and South America.
The 45 guided learning hours unarmed defensive close protection course covers all aspects from theory to practical You will be put through your paces from our highly experienced tutors, so prepare to train hard every single day. We finish the course with 3 days of final exercises protecting 3 types of clients that you will possibly come across in your future career, so this course really prepares you for medium and high-risk bodyguarding duties.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Casual Jeans or Dockers; gym clothing
- Understand the principles of conflict management appropriate to their role
- Understand how to recognise, assess and reduce risk in conflict situations
- Basic fight modes (dealing with the most common attacks from unarmed persons.
- Understand how to communicate in emotive situations to de-escalate conflict
- Understand how to develop and use problem-solving strategies for resolving conflict
- Understand good practice to follow conflict situations
- How to disarm threat from knife, baton and machete attack
- How to disarm threat from handgun attack
- How to disarm threat from long weapons
- How to restrain and control threats
- SOP’s after takedown
Contact +44 800 195 1644