5 Day CBRNE Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives
5 day UCP CBRNE Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is open to military personnel, police officers, emergency first responders, medical personnel, civil servants working in relevant international organisations, safety, and security personnel.
The Advanced Live Agent Training provides the CBRNE learner with knowledge and hands-on experience with field detection, identification and decontamination of chemical warfare agents enabling them to safely work in a highly toxic environment.
(CBRN defence or CBRNE defence) are protective measures taken in situations in which chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear warfare (including terrorism) hazards may be present)
UCP deliver training to safeguard people and countries from the terrible effects of chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear disasters – whether in the context of warfare, a terrorist incident, or another situation. Anyone wishing to enter the medium to high-risk industry of close protection armed sector.
The 5-day UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to apply for overseas high-risk jobs such as Middle East, Africa and South America. During training at UCP Bodyguard Academy, you will learn how to identify and detect hazards, and how to operate vehicles and equipment used in CBRNE operations. This theoretical and practical course is structured to build incrementally challenging stages where participants are closely monitored and assessed by the tutors for their safety and performance. We maintain a good tutor to learner ratio so that all the learners get the necessary individual attention to master the core objectives of the training curriculum. You will be put through your paces from our highly experienced tutors, so prepare to train hard every single day. We finish the course with a final exercise.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Casual Jeans or Dockers; gym clothing
- Laptop with Microsoft word and power point,
- USB memory stick with 10 GB max
- Pencil and pen, eraser
- Tactical Belt
- Tactical Boots
- Tactical Pants and shirt
What is not included:
- Asymmetric threats and CBRN terrorism
- Emergency Medical Operations for CBRNe incidents (EMS)
- Hospital Emergency Response Operations for CBRNe incidents (HERT)
- Biological agents and toxins
- Ebola response for prehospital staff, hospital staff and other medical personnel
- Ebola national preparation and response Advanced live agent training
- Demonstrate knowledge of national and international CBRN preparedness and response
- Recognise a CBRN incident
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of personal and public protection methods
- Demonstrate knowledge of decontamination
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of on-scene management of CBRN victims
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic principles of detection and early identification of CBRN material Demonstrate advanced safety procedures for working in a contaminated environment
- Demonstrate ability to visually identify effects of chemical warfare agents on different surfaces
- Demonstrate knowledge and hands-on experience using various types of chemical detectors
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency with detecting chemical warfare agents under field conditions
- Demonstrate capability for rapid identification of chemical warfare agents in field conditions
- Experience various methods of decontamination procedures and products
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the behaviour of chemical warfare agents under field conditions