Basic Carbine 5.56/7.62mm Live Shooting
Basic Carbine Firearms Training
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is designed for any private security operative, individual or groups, military or non-military to gain their weapons proficiency which is now a pre-requisite for many or most security contracting companies working within the armed security sector.
This course is designed to begin and develop skills for the student who uses carbine as a primary firearm in a tactical environment. You will practice skills that will reduce your reaction time, allow you to shoot faster with higher degree of accuracy, and increase your confidence with Carbine. Students will leave with a good understanding of shooting fundamentals and how to apply them in a tactical situation.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Tactical Belt
- Tactical/Outdoor boots
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Shooting glasses (ballistic)
- Shooting ear protection (ear defenders)
What is not included:
Skill Prerequisites - Basic Rifle/Carbine Safety Online
- Basic rifle/carbine manipulation
- Gun Safety Rule
- Range Safety Procedures
- Fundamentals of Rifle Shooting (Grip, Stance, Breathing, Sights Line, Trigger Action, Recoil Control, Trigger reset)
- Metal Sights vs Optical
- Accuracy on range shooting 20-70 meters
- Low Ready vs. High Ready position