UCP Level 1 (Pistol) Concealed Carry Weapons CCW for Security and Shop owners
Pistol Concealed Carry for Private Security Close Protection Officers CPO ((Pistol OIF Level I Required)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for any person that owns a shop, shop staff and store security guards that may come into conflict with armed raiders, hostage situations and basic hold-up and theft.
Concealed Carry and weapons concealment in stores make for a more difficult situation when it comes to fast reactions and defence.
The Course Is A Complete Guide To Understanding Conflict Avoidance And Situational Awareness; Home Security And Home Defence; Handgun, Shotgun And AR-15 Basics; Shooting Fundamentals; The Physiology Of Violent Encounters; The Legal Aspects Of Using Deadly Force (Including Knowing What To Do In The Aftermath); And A Complete Guide On Gear, Gadgets, And Ongoing Training.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Tactical Belt
- Clothing Appropriate For Climate And Conditions
- Shooting Glasses (Ballistic)
- Shooting Ear Protection (Ear Defenders)
- Holster That Fits Your Weapon
What is not included:
- UCP Level 1 Pistol online
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- Refresh Gun Safety Rules And Range Safety Procedures
- Holsters And Equipment For shop owners
- Different Types Of Concealment For security guards
- Instinctive Shooting And Accuracy
- Store SOP’s
- Store weapons Concealment
- Safety and maintenance of the weapons