UCP Level 2 (Pistol) Basic
Level 2 Basic 9mm Pistol (on the range live shooting and classroom)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is designed for any private security operative, individual or groups, military or non-military to gain their weapons proficiency which is now a pre-requisite for many or most security contracting companies working within the armed security sector.
This course is designed to begin and develop skills for the student who wish to use pistol as a primary firearm in a tactical environment. You will practice skills that will reduce your reaction time, allow you to shoot faster with higher degree of accuracy, and increase your confidence with your handgun.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Tactical Belt
- Tactical/Outdoor boots
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Shooting glasses (ballistic)
- Shooting ear protection (ear defenders)
What is not included:
- Level 1 (Pistol) Online Course
- Level 1 (Pistol) Online
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- Refresh Gun Safety Rules and Range Safety Procedures
- Different Body Positions
- Emergency Pistol Mag Change
- Tactical Pistol Mag Change
- One Hand Shooting