UCP Level 4 Tactical Pistol Intermediate
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is designed for any private security operative, individual or groups, military or non-military to gain their weapons proficiency which is now a pre-requisite for many or most security contracting companies working within the armed security sector.
The Tactical intermediate course covers Time Reaction and Target Perception is combat tested and widely accepted shooting concept by many of the largest security contracting companies and governments. Placing the correct mindset and marksmanship skills to make the best of any security operator or recreation shooter.
Once critical individual skills are established, students can systematically progress to more specialized and tactical training. With the TRTP system. You will be able to engage in the fire-contact situation within 1 second.
The TRTP system is efficient and dedicated for Pistol, Submachine gun and Carbine users. Until 2016 the TRTP course has been offered only to the LE and MIL agencies.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Tactical Belt
- Tactical/Outdoor boots
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Shooting glasses (ballistic)
- Shooting ear protection (ear defenders)
What is not included:
- Level 1 (Pistol) Online Course
- Level 1 (Pistol) Online
- Level 2 (Pistol) Basic
- Level 3 Tactical Pistol
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
- Concealed and open carry / CCF
- CCS / Concealed and Cover shooting
- MTE / Multiple target engagement – static and moving
- Index shoot
- IFR / Immediate Firing Response
- TRTP Stage 2: SWAT:
- SSE Pistol/Carbine: with Time pressure and without
- TTM / Tactical Transition in Motion
- TST and TSM engagements
- Contact drills / Teamwork
- Use of obstacle and obstruction
- Iron and Aim Point Shooting-Reflex
- LLSD (low light shooting drills)
- Shooting under stress / IRS
- Suppressive Fire Techniques
- Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s