UCP Level 4 Tactical Pistol Intermediate
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The tactical intermediate course covers time reaction and target perception is combat tested and widely accepted shooting concept by many of the largest security contracting companies and governments. Placing the correct mindset and marksmanship skills to make the best of any security operator or recreation shooter.
Once critical individual skills are established, students can systematically progress to more specialized and tactical training. With the trtp system. You will be able to engage in the fire-contact situation within 1 second.
The TRTP system is efficient and dedicated for pistol, submachine gun and carbine users. Until 2016 the TRTP course has been offered only to the LE and MIL agencies.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Tactical Belt
- Tactical/Outdoor Boots
- Clothing Appropriate For Climate And Conditions
- Shooting Glasses (Ballistic)
- Shooting Ear Protection (Ear Defenders)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
UCP award for the skill level in which you took this course.
The representative of the ucp will present you with your award at the end of the course
- This course will be assessed by the range officer and firearms instructor for safety (nsp’s), range protocol, manners, emergency actions, accuracy and speed.
- It will be assessed by 80% practical and 20% theory examination
- Level 1 (Pistol) Online Course
- Level 1 (Pistol) Online
- Level 2 (Pistol) Basic
- Level 3 Tactical Pistol
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- Weak Hand Shooting Drills: Single Hand Manipulations
- Concealed And Open Carry / CCF
- CCS / Concealed And Cover Shooting
- MTE / Multiple Target Engagement – Static And Moving
- Index Shoot
- IFR / Immediate Firing Response
- TRTP Stage 2: SWAT:
- SSE Pistol/Carbine: With Time Pressure And Without
- TTM / Tactical Transition In Motion
- TST And TSM Engagements
- Contact Drills / Teamwork
- Use Of Obstacle And Obstruction
- Iron And Aim Point Shooting-Reflex
- LLSD (Low Light Shooting Drills)
- Shooting Under Stress / IRS
- Suppressive Fire Techniques
- Summary Of The Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s